Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Campbell Week for Ck-1

So we are here at Campbell University. It is now down pooring and lightning kind of bad. I really hope that this week goes well. It has gotten off to a good start, but it has been hard to transition into this new location.

I am not feeling so hot right now. I think that I am getting sick. I have some sinus issues and I am not liking it. I really hope that I get over it soon. I am also really excited because tomorrow I will see my dad. I am so happy!!!

Things have been hard recently. I am tired and starting to get comfortable. I really do not want this to just become another thing. I really want to stay focused on the reason I am here, which is the kids. Its hard when you never get to talk to anyone over the age of 12. It just takes a lot of strength to get through a day. Its hard when you also don't have time to call anyone. I would love to talk to my mom and family but its difficult.

We hare officially half way done with this summer, which is exciting but also a little hard/ sad. I really have enjoyed all of this summer so far and wish everyone would be able to have this opportunity.

Today for the first time I did housing assignments for all the churches... at points it got a little stressful, but of course I took care of it :)

Lets see... my worship band has been doing really well the past several weeks and I really have enjoyed teaching it.

My church group this past week was really great. They are from right near my home, so that is nice.

Keep in contact with me some how.... sorry I might not be able to do the same back!!

Love you all!!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment